Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here we are again

I got excepted to Chico state :]

Started a new college class fiction writing workshop. Already have an idea of what I will write for one of the assignments
I have an idea of something i want to paint and my clay elephant is slowly becoming finished. I can't find any of the stuff that I had currently written :[
I don't write on a computer, I do my best with a pencil and paper. Which I assume would be the same for others who enjoy writing.


Yesterday: " Oh hey! Your not gonna drop out of this class too are you?"
hahahah upon entering my the new classroom I ran into someone from the creative writing class.



Finals this week: I'm done with mine, no school today for me <3

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)