Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving Out Moving On Living life

Sooo...

College is coming up quick and summers is almost over, I am slowly getting ready and haven't even began to say goodbye. I have gotten quite comfortable with my life here and love the people that are in my life. I am not sure when I got that hit of reality, or if I even quite actually. Perhaps it was when my groups Jefa pointed to me and asked, this is going to be your last ceremony, right?

Well recently I had started buying things here and there that I think you add to my apartment, like this.... heart, its all pretty and carved.
Photobucket


(I got bored)



I am really anxious about college, I have all those what ifs running through my head and I am going to be sad to leaving all of my friends that I have grown so accustomed to. I am really going to miss them, but I super do hope that two of them do transfer to my school like they have been thinking about =D



well i had better enjoy the time i have left, and my birthday coming up!!!
Party!!

Love,
missa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)