Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My new obsession

Apparently my newest obsession is baking, well I can't say newest cause I get into moments where I have baked a lot. But it wasn't until now that I have been wanting to get more creative with my baking and expand my skills. The males ( I say males and not guy cause it includes my brother) in my life are very happy about this. I have been constantly going through blogs and site looking for something that doesn't reach too far beyond my budget, yet it seems more and more that if I want to get creative I am going to have to buy more supplies that would normal not have a use. In addition I am already running out of flour and sugar as it is. I am thinking of adding another blog to keep track of all the recipes I have been collecting and take pictures of the ones that I make, as well as little tweaks that I make. Sounds good. I'm excited, I wish my school offered a course in baking.

The only problem is budget, I would love to just bake these and give them away but I can not afford that, and I surely can not eat all these myself.





Little wish-list to myself for Christmas

- A fun cookbook
- Butt load of cooking supplies i.e. nutmeg, vanilla, powdered sugar, flour, rolling pin.
-
-

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)