Monday, August 31, 2009

New frowns or lack of

This place, this apartment this city these walls
they're finally my own but
with new town brings new frowns and
new sounds or lack of
when you miss your old road not like the ones here that
threaten you
the buses that run you off the road
New rounds with new friends or the lack of
Nothing but strangers with
pretty faces walk by
painted up with smiles but behind
are the same frowns for new towns
the same walls that
we both are both too shy to penetrate
New food or the lack of
when you are as attached to your hometowns food as I am
hardly anything can supplement but
that place looks interesting and
new memories or lack of
when your stuck missin all those late nigh missions
Its time to get out of the past and
move on to find
there are things to do and see and
new people to meet
in this new town that brings new frowns but
also brings new sounds, new crowds, new rounds, new foods, new friends new memories and
new smiles.




Love it hate it?

~peace

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)