Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cute

If I couldn't help that I smile more than frown
and laugh after every word that came out
would you pick a tough girl instead of me,
who likes to pout
If I couldn't help that my voice gets slightly higher
when I call your name
This is simply something I couldn't tame
would you pick a girl with sharp claws and wild mane
would my flimsy arm decrease your love for me?
If I couldn't help that my smile is large
but my teeth are dull
would you hand me sandpaper and ask me to sharpen them
or would you look at my eyes and pick them for what they were
If I couldn't help that my eyes smile with my mouth
would you pick them instead of someone else
If I couldn't help that I am unlike any other
would you take me instead of another

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)