Monday, October 5, 2009

Did it hurt

When you fell, From he-eeaven

Got that song in my head all day:]


Recently I saw a person around campus and thought I want to be their friend I don't know why but I do. Funny I should mention that on my aimless walk around campus by myself today. I walked right past him, so I said hi, let's just say it was really awkward and he just looked at me. And I realized that he looked a lot like my friend from a few years ago. Needless to say I ended up just saying sorry and walking off.

So its fall and the cold is coming, did I mention that I wither in the cold? Its not my fave, but I must say, this weather right now is fantastic, and a much needed change. Its going to be easier to get around without sweating constantly.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)