Monday, September 28, 2009

If I was a sailor...

So I guess I should do one of those update posts :]

So college...



Yeah These are the notes I took this morning in my communications class, no joke


Well, First I'd like to say I have butterflies :]
Its been like what,.. 6weeks? into college??
Yeah I had an anatomy exam boy did I study, yeah turns out my hs anatomy teacher is amazing her exams were harder and she definitely prepared me for this course. Go her <3

Now as far as people go, I've got one friend friend. She sure is something haha She's hella funny though so yeah.

For a week or so I started gaining that freshman 15 but yeah idk I need to go to that nice gym they just built.
I went to a cafe, they had flies climbing over the muffins and the guy behind the counter hella popped up behind the counter, creepy, but then again i did that once.

Its safe to say I ended up going to starbucks. yummy

I also have gone to this other cafe, the guy working has a cool tattoo of a lighthouse. Secretly I wanna be his friend and call him lighthouse. Is that creepy?

Oh I went through another genre change; hello nevershoutnever!

meeting people slowly its fine.

I really love my hair, but I need a trim :/ I love how I unintentional got a transitional haircut, I can go from betty page bangs to sideswept bangs love it, BUT my betty page bangs need a trim so I'm stuck with just the sideswept for now. Uh now tell me how many people can choose between two hairstyles on a day to day basis wooh.

What else do I got to say. Idk I got a smile on my face like a fool or is it just the coffee?



Oh no! I have to present a speech on abortion on Friday!!! aaahhh wish me luck imaginary audience!!!!


~Love,
Marissa <3

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)