Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wrote this at midnight

Whats a girl to do - by Marissa Alvarado

As I sit here in my dimly lit kitchen I wonder
Oh how I wish:
For red crimson golden fiery flames all around me
The thousand heads slain right where this very building lay
Adventure
The sparkling blue waves carrying my ship to the end
The end of the earth where
Fire sprouts from my cannons and damsels are saved from dragons
I find the treasure and finally measure my life accomplishments
In tattoos, of anchors and knights of passions and rights
Yet In my living room
The war is a stalemate between I and the ants that
Threatening with their armies
To wage wars of sieges with nothing but them and me and this water bottle
Only this is my 7 year ant war in full throttle

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a college student. I am studying for what I've always wanted to do (write) and what will keep me learning (teach)